- Duration: 420 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Canberra, ACT
- Product code: ZS
THE SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM WITH A DIFFERENCE!
Senior Zoocation is designed for children entering Years 2 to Year 6 in 2020. Members will be part of either our Yellow or Blue groups during Zoocation and get to take home their signature coloured bandannas. Designed to grow student’s passion and knowledge of the animal kingdom, senior Zoocation delves into the fascinating nature of the wild world. During a fun-filled day, children will get up close and personal with many of the zoo’s animals, play games, make toys for the animals, and will learn something along the way. Staffed and developed by the experienced and qualified Education Guides of the National Zoo and Aquarium, this program prides itself on delivering a program like no other.
Bookings are $80.00 per child per day. During the booking process you will be required to provide emergency contact details, and information regarding your child’s medical requirements, if any. If you are making a booking over the phone, please have these details on hand prior to phoning.
- Running between 6th-9th and 13th-16th January.
- Themes are repeated on different days between the first and second week (see theme outline for dates).
- Drop off is at 9.00 and pick-up is between 3.30pm and 4pm, through the regular Front Entry. Limited supervision is available until 5.00pm at no extra charge. Please note a $50 late pick up fee applies after 5pm.
- You will be required to sign your child in and out each day. You will also need to fill out an Indemnity Form on arrival — save time and print this form to hand in on the first day. Download the Zoocation Indemnity Form.
- Zoocation is nut free!
- Due to animals being involved in our program, we are not eligible for the CCR.
What to Bring
- A packed lunch & snacks (and/or place a lunch order at drop off)
- A water bottle as Zoocation is an outdoor program
- Wet weather gear in case of rain
- Enclosed shoes